Sunday, December 5, 2010

Hugh in Concert

Tonight I went to a benefit concert that Band From TV was doing and my dear, lovely, Hugh Laurie was performing. I was a few feet away and got to just watch him play all night. He was funny and cool as ever. It's fun to watch him play music because you can tell he loves it so much, that's he's on cloud 9 when he's at his keyboard. Jesse Spencer who is also on House was also in the band playing violin - he's really good and seems dope too. After the show I saw Hugh walking out, but he was in quite a hurry, I mean, I'm sure, he knows if he stops a crowd will form. So I just quickly told him thanks, that he was great, and he thanked me. Still crazy to be that close to my #1.

Here are a few pics and little video.








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
I came across your blog and saw these great pics of the BFTV concert. I’m one of the admins at jessespenceronline.org and I’d like to know if you would give us your permission to upload your pics of Jesse to our gallery. Full credit would be given, of course. We completely understand if you say no.

Thanks!
Firc

Heidi said...

Firc, feel free to use the pics.

strychnine said...

Thank you for the great pics and the video!

Anonymous said...

Thank you!^_^