Friday, April 29, 2011

Burn the Floor

Wednesday night I got to see "Burn the Floor" at the Pantages. A lady at WB had 2 extra tickets, so my dear friend, Emily, and I went. I wanted to see the show and was so grateful for the tickets. IT WAS AWESOME! If you haven't heard about it, it's a ballroom dance show - but not like traditional, old school, but rather an exciting spectacle of all types of ballroom dance. These dancers were ridiculous! So good. The show just flew, it was so much fun to watch. So much energy emanating from the stage. My favorite part of the show? Pasha! Pasha was on So You Think You Can Dance and I loved him on there. It was really cool to get to watch him dance live. Don't wanna be inappropriate here, but wowsers he is one gorgeous Russian man. After the show, we waited at the stage door. Kayla, who had been great on SYTYCD as well was waiting and Emily was excited to meet her.



Then out came Pasha. Took one pic with him, but our eyes were freaky looking, so I asked if I could get another because we looked evil in the pic, he said "We are evil!" with his great Russian accent and then we took the second. So, not gonna lie, he felt really nice. Ok. I'm done.





Fun night with Emily. She's cool.

No comments: