Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Why I almost became a vegan yesterday . . .

I had a few eggs in the fridge which weren't getting used so I decided to boil them for egg salad or whatever. I had put the eggs in the water and started to heat it up and I heard a weird, high pitched, what I can only describe as a chirping sound. I know it was just the water, heat, air, bubbles, making the sound, but it freaked me out. I actually took one of the eggs out and held it up to my ear to make sure I didn't somehow have freakish eggs which had wee chicks in them. They had been in my fridge for awhile so I, for a second, wondered if they had gone bad - and when I say "gone bad" I mean come alive.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yuck!!!! thats kinda crazy... take it as a sign from whoever you worship, they were trying to tell you something