Thursday, December 20, 2007

2007 Favorites

Inspired by my brohim-in-law, I'm going to do a best of 2007 list, tis the season, I suppose.
Movies:
1.Once
2.The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford
3.Darjeeling Limited
4.No Country for Old Men
5.Hot Fuzz
6.Lars and the Real Girl
7.Savages
8.Zodiac
9.Ratatouille
10. like I can just list 10 movies, so the rest are: Juno, The Simpson's Movie, Rescue Dawn, Order of the Phoenix, Michael Clayton, 3:10 to Yuma, Eagle vs Shark
11. All the movies of 2007 I still need to see, which I suspect will be good: There Will Be Blood, Before the Devil Knows You're Dead, Sweeney Todd, Gone Baby Gone, Kite Runner, Atonement.

TV:
House (although Dr. #13 blows)
Pushing Daisies
Kid Nation
Extras
Flight of the Conchords
30 Rock
Human Giant
Ace of Cakes

Books: (from the ones I actually remember reading in 2007)
Moab is My Washpot - Stephen Fry
Twilight - Stephanie Meyer
The Glass Castle - Jeannette Walls
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - J.K. Rowling
Between the Bridge and the River - Craig Ferguson
I Am America (And So Can You) - Stephen Colbert

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.