Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Sold to the little girl in the red and white dress

And the trip down memory lane continues . . .
These are Kimberly dolls. I realize this is really only fun to look at for me and my sisters, but this is my blog, so there ya have it.
My sister,Alex, had the closed mouth Kimberly with so many outfits, a couple of which are shown and I had the teethy smile Kimberly - they were rad, still have them somewhere:







Once when Alex was mad at us she locked herself in the bathroom and Elizabeth, my other sister, took her Kimberly doll and stuck its hand underneath the bathroom door and spoke as Kimberly to beg Alex to come out - it worked, Alex opened the door with tears in her eyes over Kimberly's empassioned plea.

Elizabeth, had the Mandy doll shown below. She had a little blue cloak for her and one time Elizabeth acted out the story The Little Match Girl with this doll and had Alex and I weeping. Man, we were suckers.

No comments: