Tuesday, May 6, 2008

WB


Today I had a lunch meeting at Warner Bros with the head of HR. I don't want to say too much, because I don't want to jinx it, but it was great. This lady is so nice and generous, she showed me all over the studio - which is beautiful. It seems like such a great place to work, and I am completely excited at the prospect. I'll be checking for open positions as it gets closer to when I could start at the end of Summer/beginning of Fall. I'm really already in love with Warner Bros. and I will be giving all my heart and might to obtaining a job there. I don't have a full resume with much experience, but I know if just given the chance I would give it my all. Here's hoping!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We're all hoping for something good that keeps you guys here where you belong!