Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Another WB Sighting

Let me just say, I have an eagle eye when it comes to spotting people. A couple weeks ago I saw Clint Eastwood walking along, which was awesome. Today I was sitting reading my book at lunch and I saw Christian Bale. Literally no one else noticed him. He had on sunglasses, was thin and inconspicuous, but my trusty eye immediately recognized his gorgeousness. He went into the commisary, but as he was sitting right by the window I was able to be a shark back and forth a bit and do some staring. He looks fantastic in real life, beautiful hands, great dimples. It was an exciting one for me. He really is a wonderful actor, never disappoints.

4 comments:

brighton quinn said...

when i got your text i peed a little

Anonymous said...

The rumor in Megan’s department is he was looking for a starry-eyed little German woman to be his next co-star. Any suggestions?

Ben and Darci said...

I hate you.

mimiscraps said...

LOL! You're so cute! I haven't seen him in the new Batman yet, but Carl tells me I'd like it! I saw you on Lizzy's blog, I'll add you to my blog list too, if that's okay! Hope all is well with you! Can you believe Nash got suspended again?!
GO SUNS!!