Tuesday, April 7, 2009

House MD

Now for some nerdy House talk:

House had been in a slump for a little while - I started having problems with it when the new team was hired, but the last few episodes have been great again. Last night House had one small clinic duty scene, at least, which is always a good source of humor, I was totally taken off guard by the death of a major character and the scenes from next time shows Cameron finally getting some juicy scenes again. Even the lighting and style of the way last night's episode was shot felt like the first season again. I'm really loving it again, now just a little less Cuddy and a little more Wilson and Cameron, please. I even don't mind #13 anymore, she's much better now that they're not trying to make her so edgy and complicated. And Taub is great, that guy is a good actor, I'm glad they didn't bump him off.

It's back, keep it up writers.

No comments: