Monday, May 11, 2009

Little Dorrit

I finally finished the fifth and final installment of PBS Masterpiece Theatre's Little Dorrit this weekend. I loved it so very much. It was a fantastic cast of some of the best British actors and an exciting, interesting story. I just can't say enough how much I enjoyed every second of it. I never really liked reading Dickens, I must say, although I haven't since probably High School, he just felt dry and long, but I sure loved this filmed adaptation. Masterpiece Theatre is the greatest - I've loved it all my life. Nothing I like more than an evening spent with a good British period piece.



4 comments:

Emily Jeanne said...

I watched the first three installments but they pulled the last two offline, where did you watch it? Or do you happen to have a copy of it? I love this show, so beautifully done and a really amazing story!

Heidi said...

Emily - I don't have it anymore - I just had it on my dvr - but I hope to get it on dvd at some point (but that may not be until my birthday in November)

Ms. Read said...

Oh, boo, I was going to ask to borrow it too!! Did you finish Cranford yet?

Heidi said...

Cranford is next on the agenda!