Thursday, November 3, 2011

In the Eye of the Beholder

I love Halloween.
Usually I feel like I'm the only one in my office (whichever office, whichever job) that wants to dress up, but this year our office won a party and held it on Halloween. We decided that everyone should dress up like a TV character. It was so great to come in on Monday and have everyone in costume - it made me so happy!
I wanted to try to do something scary still, so I thought of Twilight Zone, one of my favorite shows, and voila - the pig-faced nurse from the In the Eye of the Beholder episode. The makeup wasn't great, kinda chunky and the paper mache lip I made was weird, but I think the overall effect was good and creepy.







Group Photo
(L to R)
Row 1: Scott as Sheldon from "Big Bang Theory", Jody as Don Draper from "Mad Men", Diana as Ugly Betty, Barbara as Det. Johnson from "The Closer", Rachel as the Zooey Deschanel character from "New Girl", Arika as Wilson from "Home Improvement".
Row 2: Indira as Chrissie Snow from "Three's Company", Sharmalee as Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Beach as Night Wing, Nan as Buddy from "Family", Jillian as Sue Sylvester from "Glee", some pig-faced girl, Mandy as Sookie from "True Blood", Jeannie as a character from "Hart to Hart", Lora as one of the Ewings from "Dallas", Tanya as Mary Catherine Gallagher from SNL/"Superstar", Cathy as Selena, Lynn as Dexter from "Dexter" (serial killer) and Nic G. as one of Dexter's victims, Jared as Lex Luthor, Stacy as another character from "True Blood"

No comments: