Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Pictures

I've realized I should make my blog more personal, so I'm going to try to add more pictures from my life. I'm going to put some pictures from Christmas up and a couple pictures from Thanksgiving of the fam.

My Mom with her Mother, Grandma Trinny and her sister, Aunt Elaine, at Thanksgiving:

A nice picture of my sister Alexandra with her husband Jerad and their son, Dylan.

I love this picture of Whit and my Dad, trying Guitar Hero for the first time:

Me with my favorite little guy (besides Whit), my Nephew, Dylan, age 6.

Dylan at the mercy of Whit's new Light Saber:



Is this totally lame to just post a bunch of pictures? Oh, well.

Three Sisters:

My Christmas Tat:

Whit made this shirt for me for Christmas, with Nash right above my heart:

This was our little ATP friends get together at where else? The Other Place.




1 comment:

cheryl said...

I wish I'd known that everyone would be in Salt Lake. I would have high-tailed it over.