Thursday, February 7, 2008

Welcome Shaq


My Suns just made a huge trade, we lost Shawn Marion, which is sad, but we gained Shaquille O'Neal. Most people are doubting this decision, but I think this could be just what the Suns need to get over the hump and win a championship. I just watched the press conference with Shaq and I think he is ready to kill it. People say he's too big, can't run with the fast-paced Suns, but he was just with a team that had a very different style, he says that he loves to run and can't wait to play with Steve Nash. He had some injuries and wasn't playing up to par, but I think he is ready to give it his all again. He's going to take Amare Stoudemire under his wing, he's going to rebound like crazy. His experience and attitude are going to help motivate the team as well. I loved my team as it was, but I am tired of getting so close to the championship and not quite making it. Shaq might be the answer so we can face large teams and come out victorious. Am I a little nervous? Sure. But I've got a lot of hope. This is the year of the Sun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No, its the year of the JAZZ!