Monday, April 7, 2008

Speedy Claxton

It is the long afternoon stretch at work right now so in an effort to keep my eyes open I've been taking some quizes. This one made me chuckle, because anyone who knows me, or at least anyone who has walked anywhere with me, knows that I have a super hard time slowing down. I don't consciously try to walk fast, but that is just the constant mode I'm in, it's very difficult for me to walk slowly. I know I must just seem rude when I am walking out front of a group, but my slow walk still tends to be faster than most people's normal pace. All I can figure is that I started walking fast as a kid to compensate for my short legs. The first time I visited New York City I felt so at home, finally I was surrounded by speedy walkers. I have had it pointed out to me that I do other activities at a frenetic pace as well: washing dishes, cleaning, speaking, typing. So, good job, quiz, at gettin' it right.



Your Superpower Should Be Super Speed



You're quick witted and fast to act.

You're mind works at warp speed. From your perspective, everyone else is living in slow motion.

You get so much done, people have accused you of not sleeping.

Definitely not a couch potato, you feel a bit crazy if you're not busy doing something.

Why you would be a good superhero: You're be the first on the scene... and likely to finish the job before anyone else shows up

Your biggest problem as a superhero: Being bored by everyone else. Including other superheroes!

1 comment:

Ben and Darci said...

Yes there have been several times when keeping up with you on a sidewalk is a challenge. But you look so good walking fast. Others try to keep up with you and it just looks embarrassing.