Thursday, July 24, 2008

And another update

Just a quick update - any of my updates these days are going to have to be quick as time is a very sparse thing lately. To follow up on my last post, I did cut my hair, oh boy, did I. It's short. I cut it on Tuesday so I am still getting used to it, but it's okay. It's good to have a change, it doesn't look too bad. If I had a picture I would post it, but I don't and it's probably better that people are surprised when they see me in the show (if they do). Rehearsals are going pretty well, we are running every night now, it takes lots of energy but it's nice to be using this kind of energy again - this intense, complete, mind, body and soul focus. We open in less than a week - yikes! I mean we'll be ready, but it's still scary, I just don't want to suck. For those reading this that want to see Twelfth Night, it opens on Wednesday July 30th and runs to Saturday August 9th (everyday but Monday and Tuesday). It's at the Babcock Theatre (basement of PTC) and you can get tickets from calling or visiting Kingsbury Hall. So there's that.
We have just about a week of teaching left, cannot wait for that to be over.
Later.

3 comments:

Chelsea H. Taylor said...

i am excited to see your play and your hair. i just bought my ticket about five minutes ago.

L.J. said...

heidi, you are living the most interesting life. I want some lessons on following dreams! Congrats on all of your success, and the acting, and the play.

Not sure if you are able to make it to the high school reunion, but if so, I'd love to see you, and catch up. it sounds like you are doing well! hope to see you in a couple weeks.
-lauren

Chelsea H. Taylor said...

oh and pictures please