Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Buckle up.

Well, I was going to wait so people could be surprised when they saw the show, but here is a pic from 12th Night - that's me sans hair with my bro. Jay Perry in the background (thank you Liz Perkins for the pictures). Tonight is our 2nd Dress/Preview, tomorrow we open - my bowels are starting to churn with nervousness! I hope everyone I know in Utah can come and see the show and I hope I don't screw it up!



July 30th - August 9th (no Mon. or Tues.) matinee on the 9th at 2:00 all other evening shows at 7:30. Babcock Theatre, University of Utah. Tickets through Kingsbury Hall 581-7100 or kingtix.com

6 comments:

anseliz said...

Our darling little pixie gal still looks uber feminine in a suit. I'm actually kind of jealous. If I had the giblets to chop my mop I totally would for the maintenance alone. Ya look fabulous! Knock 'em dead tomorrow and break some legs!

brighton quinn said...

you look amazing heidi! and i am so excited to see the show!!!! woot woot

Chelsea H. Taylor said...

yes! totally good! good luck tonight!

Kate said...

Oh, heid's...I love it. Sure wish we could come and see your show.

Anonymous said...

Heid's you look hella tight. way to be bold.
I'm really missing out for sure. Knock em' out!

Ms. Read said...

You were amazing!! And I love the hair - but mostly your performance and the quirky Malvolio was so very funny. Thanks for a great night at the Theatre. Going to come again for sure.