Saturday, August 2, 2008

More Utah

Yesterday was our last day of teaching at Youth Theatre - huzzah! In the end I really grew to love my little ones. My home room class consisted of twelve 12-13 year olds - and they really were pretty adorable. I'm gonna miss those little butts (not literally their butts, you know what I mean). I did love having weird little stories each day of what a kid said or did - teens are strange and awkward and so amusing to observe. I was really lucky in that I didn't have any brats - all good kids. Last night we stopped by their party called Teen-a-palooza. It was so funny to me - kids mingling, dancing, bein' awkward.

Twelfth Night is going really well. We had a great show last night - enthusiastic audience. Two more shows this week - tonight and tomorrow night and then we have a couple of days off. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I love my cast. I look forward to seeing them every night.

Whit's old time friends, Ryan and Kristen came for their first trip to the SLC to see our show, so today we are going to give them a taste of natural Utah - take them to Big and/or Little Cottonwood Canyons. Should be pretty - I love those canyons.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're not-so-frequent updates are wonderful. Haircut- Love it! Few could pull it off so well. Can't wait to have both of you back home.