Sunday, August 3, 2008

One More Week

First of all, let me say I know my blog is crazy boring lately, I just don't have the time to do anything creative, so it's just updates here and there, blah, blah, blah.

So, we are officially half way done with our 12th Night run. It was a great week. After a lot of weirdness leading up to our opening, the actual run of the show has been a lot of fun. We had a smaller audience tonight, but a good audience never the less. I just feel super lucky right now that I get to be in a show where I wear a tie, fight with one of the funniest dudes I know, be felt up by a beautiful lady, kiss a gorgeous guy, and speak Shakespeare's lines on a nightly basis.

I was struck with sadness driving home tonight realizing that I have one week left in Utah. There are still so many people I'd like to spend time with, places I'd like to go. I'm going to be so uber sad to not see my friends every day as I have been for the last several weeks. Plus it will be weird to return to my responsibilities back in Burbank. But I don't want to get ahead of myself, I'll just enjoy my time here while I can.

No comments: