Tuesday, August 5, 2008

James Taylor


Last night we went to the James Taylor concert at the Usana Amphitheatre in Salt Lake City. My Mother-in-law surprised us with tickets. Whit isn't really a fan, but he actually had a good time last night as well. I had seen James several years ago and had badly wanted to see him again. It was a great concert. His voice is golden - it's still so clear and perfect. He is such a funny, cool dude. A night full of James Taylor always makes me feel positive and happy. Loved it.

6 comments:

MonkuWino said...

Argh, I am sooo jealous! JT is my favorite artist!!! I'm happy to hear things are going well.. make sure to stop by when you are back in smoldering Burbank!

Jim said...

That is totally cool! Whit better have had a good time! His music is the real deal!
He is the coolest Cat around..
--Jim

anseliz said...

So jealous! He always puts on an amazing show. See you Thursday!

The Big Hert said...

converted. james throws down like a gangsta. i had a cute girl for a date. cool for me.

Ben and Darci said...

Heidi I just got home from 12th night (man getting to I-15 from the East side of SLC REALLY sucks sometimes!) I just had to say...BRAVO! To both you and Whit. You both are amazing at what you do. I was very impressed and very entertained! I'm glad I ran into you before and got a little one on one time :) Glad I got to see you in action, although it was wierd watching you kiss that guy!!!

the Roberts said...

so much in common. Ryan loves James Taylor and Steven Colbert. We love House (gotta love Hugh) and LOST. And, nobody else I know has seen the thornbirds.
Anyways it was fun reading your blog. we are at www.rak-roberts.blogspot.com
since I have a kid, she is in it a lot.
ashley and ryan roberts