Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Back to the Burbank

We closed 12th Night on Saturday with a fantastic show. I had a wonderful time in the SLC. I loved being surrounded by so many great friends for the last month and a half. I already miss being in the world of Viola. Now it's back to reality and back to trying to find a new job. Boo.
Here are a few pictures from the show - selfishly, they are mostly pictures of me, but it is my blog, I suppose.

Doctor. Doctor.


Uh, no boobs here, Sir.


One of the many times Olivia tries to seduce me, hot:


Oh, I love Sean's face too much:


Come Away, Come Away Love luh luh luh love:


Poor Viola, so in love


One of the best parts about playing Viola? Getting a fight scene.
Sean learned how to fly for our show:












1 comment:

Ben and Darci said...

I'm glad you posted some pictures so I can show Ben. So are you going to keep your hair short? Sorry you have to get back to reality. That's always the hard part. Just wanted to say again...GREAT job. Both you and Whit were awesome!