Monday, September 1, 2008

My 2nd Plea to Emma Thompson





Hello Emma Thompson,
I'm going to say it again. Let's play mother and daughter in something.

I wrote a play for us. I even thought Greg Wise would be great for the guy in it, but it was my first play and it is lame, so I will have to try again.

I think we should do Mrs. Warren's Profession. Come on, you'd be amazing in that role.

There must be a reason I grew up watching so much British film and television, that I studied acting and that I am frequently told I resemble you (I don't think we look exactly alike or anything, but there is enough of a resemblance that an audience would buy the relation).

We could even do a three generations project of some sort with you and Phyllida Law.

I'm open for suggestions.

Thank you.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The likeness is remarkable.

Those are GREAT portraits,too! Your photographer captured an interesting story in your eyes.

anseliz said...

So, when do I get to read your play?