Wednesday, December 24, 2008

'Twas the Night Before Christmas



My Mom used to read "'Twas the Night Before Christmas" to me every Christmas eve and I always loved it. There is something so peaceful about snowy Christmas eves. Although it is cold and the snow is threatening our travel on Christmas, it is good to be in Utah for Christmas, to bundle up in sweaters and scarves, to drink hot cocoa and tea, to see the white all around. I love my family. I love Christmas. Frohe Weihnachten. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.

1 comment:

Ben and Darci said...

If it's going to be freezing and if there is snow on the ground, then I would just prefer it to snow constantly because you are right...it is so peaceful and cozy when it snows! I'm glad you got a good dose of snow for Christmas.