Friday, June 20, 2008

The Hertfords

The following remind me of my dear husband, Whitby:
Garret Dillahunt looks like a gigantisized Whit:


Whit's acting reminds me of Dreyfuss:

Whitby's laugh is absolutely like Krusty's:

And one of my nicknames for Whit is "Sponge-Bob Square Teeth" because I think Whit has square teeth:

Is it weird that two of the four are cartoon characters? Maybe. Or maybe it makes perfect sense. This is not an accurate depiction of Whit, it's not really a description, more things that remind me of Whit for very strange reasons. Love you Whitby!

Who am I?
As I've mentioned before on this blog I look like Emma Thompson:


I sound like an eight year old with a cold:
(by the way when you type in "eight year old girl with a cold" on google images, you get pictures of weird child predators, yikes!)

And I have the Little Ms. Know-it-Allness of Lisa Simpson:

No comments: