Monday, June 30, 2008

So Long, Farewell

Thought I'd post a few pictures from my last day of work on Friday. I'll miss my friends from work, but I must say it was nice to not have to go to work today and to know I don't have to go to work tomorrow. I look pretty haggard in these pictures, I must say, it's sort of embarassing, but I'll post them anyway.

My desk:

Me and "The Replacement"

Olivia and Kristin:

Shop dudes: Antwione, Jesus and Armando:



My boss, Sue:

El Jefe, Ron:

Sydney:

Noorsy:

Maria and Joseph-to-be:

One last Image IV cake:

1 comment:

Ben and Darci said...

Hey Heidi, it's fun to have a visual now of where you worked. Since you are the famous baker there at the place, did you make that cake? That would be funny if you made your own cake that said "Good luck Heidi!"