Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!



Welcome, 2009! New Years Eve is always weird to me - expectations of a fun night, but I've never really had a great one. I remember once when I was a kid ringing in the new year quietly with the stuffed toys in my room as the rest of the house slept. I usually sit at home on New Years Eve with t.v. and sparkling cider, which is fine by me, but this year we actually went out. First we went to the Clippers game, oh, the poor Clippers, then we headed to the Upright Citizens Brigade theatre for a party, which is where we took the photo in a little photo booth. I always feel fairly awkward at any social functions consisting of more than, oh, say three people or so, but this was pretty fun: interesting people and Whit and I in matching space wardrobe. Then home for some Craig Ferguson, sparkling cider and vegan brownies. And I am loving this 4 1/2 day weekend. So, Happy New Year to all.

1 comment:

anseliz said...

Hmmmm, I'm curious what the other two functions of the 3 in 1 photo booth are. It piqued my curiosity. 60 second tea service while you wait, perhaps? Happy New Year!!!